Friday, July 2, 2010

Shut up, You're too loud.


Why is it that gays are always loud. Loud loud loud loud loud. I think it may be because they are always trying to compete with each other, or show someone just how important they think they are. They down talk each other to make themselves be put on a pedestal. "Who drives a 3 series? (When you leasing your 5 series or can keep a car) Who has wings at a classy function? (When you are the very one fucking up the wings and have yet to leave the area the food sits in) Where is the red wine? (When yo cheap ass didn't even bring a bottle, and on top of that didn't get invited). I'm not going to say I'm not guilty of doing it bc I do. I do it on a different level. I don't understand why people have functions at their house and their house is so NASTY. I only do it on things that people can change, not appearance or financial things. Don't complain to me about the fact that your unhappy and your man does not do something if you are going to keep on putting up with it. Make a decision or fix the shit. And another thing, why must you be so GAY. Honey this, child that, gurl she did this, bitch what, miss honey child this is some teas, read her, get into it, fierce, snack honey. I just can't take it anymore. Being gay can be soooooo exhausting. Take off those accessories and makeup. Tone down that look of yours. Talk a little softer. And when you go out to eat, you don't have to make a scene about being gay, hell we all can see and hear you without you making it know. Snappy Bitch. Let me enjoy my meal in peace without having to hear about how you got fucked down last night. Why must I leave because I have my nephews with me. So why don't you sit back, and shut the fuck up, because you are way too loud and blowing my high.

No comments:

Post a Comment