Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Truth

You sit there and smile as if everything is okay, as if I am the only one. However the truth is you are smiling to hide what lies behind door number one. Deep down you are a whore and I am ashamed to have fell for you, the trickery and the lies. They say women are the only ones who have an extra sense; well I have it as well. I felt it down in my spirit that everything was not okay, that something just wasn’t right. I begin doing some investigation only to find a hint that you weren’t telling the truth. We argued and fought and I forgave you because being with you felt o so right. Then the time came again but this time it was in my face, you couldn’t lie, you couldn’t hide the truth. I trapped you in a dark corner so you used the safe words, "I Love You". Like a dumb ass fool I fell for it, those words made me think...I know no one is perfect so we can make this work. But the day went on and I didn’t hear from you and to top it off I found more dirt. This time I confronted you, right then and there. You lied again! This time I felt as if you spat in my face as you hung up the phone and ran like a BITCH. Passwords were changed and communication was lost because of fear, I hold your image in my hand. I have the evidence to prove you are guilty, I sentence you to life. You better be thankful I am not the same person I use to be because I can expose it all. I could let it be known who you are, but that is not my style.

Well folks this may be my last post as if I no longer have any inspiration, no I didn’t lose all hope and no I am not thinking of ending my life. I refuse to let anyone have that much power over me. True the truth hurts but a lie hurts even more. -Distant Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment