Wednesday, June 30, 2010

One Layer by 2BLuvd


A far as relationships go, I think I have had less relationship experiences that the other two bloggers. At 23 y/o, I have never been in a true relationship. This sometimes bothers me. However, in my last infatuation, AND I REPEAT INFATUATION, I encountered experiences in which I wouldn't wish on anyone in a million years. I've been lied to and everything else, you name it, it happened... Anyway, through it all I think the only layer that I will truly have moving forward is TRUST... I want to have an amazing amount of trust in whoever I'm in a relationship with. I want to be able to trust you when I see you and even more when I can't. I know this is pretty basic and probably sounds really elementary, but this is honestly the only layer that I would have problems cutting through. But who knows...We shall see....

2 comments:

  1. Take it from me nvr start anyone wit all to trust it is something that must be EARNED!!!!! -Distant Lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think that this layer came from the past experiences/relationships that yo had with people? I know my trust issues come from dating people, not my relationships, and my family issues.

    ReplyDelete