Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gays have layers too - distant lover

Careless heart def has a gift from God as this topic of getting through to the real me and my layers has been on my heart. My eyes are literally filling up right now so if this post doesn't make sense that's why. Until now I have nvr been in a true relationship although I feel in this lifestyle nothing is traditional. In college I was not out so although I was talking to someone the last yr of school off in on there was no consistency due to lack of communication and the distance. I have been in relationships were it was not built on anything, no foundation, either just convenient or great sex. I have been hurt and I've hurt others, sometimes I feel like my heart is to big I put others before which has been a issue. So my first layer is to break through is my wall is as tall as ur eyes can see. One must bring something different to the table and be different from the rest. If I see the other person is opening up then I will too. Next of course is trust. I need to feel comfortable wit yo friends, n I need to know about any skeletons that might come up in the future. The last thing that come to mind is being able to compromise, u won't agree with everything but being able to give n take and work out differences. #1 - opening up, #2 - building trust, #3 - 50/50 those are my layers for my relationship to be successful.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.8

1 comment:

  1. Careless Heart,

    I think this layer topic is a very good one and knowing you, I know that you have learned how to peel back some of those layers own your own. I know I use my layers as a standard/Protective shield to my heart. We are all learning about ourselves/others everyday.

    ReplyDelete