Wednesday, June 30, 2010

letting go -distant lover

I'm at work n Lord knows I have so much to do but I have so much on my heart I can't think. This lifestyle is not a easy one especially when u try not to let it consume ur life, so when issues occur how do u let go? The typical gay would drink, do drugs, or go on a fucking spree, its hard enough not to be accepted so we find methods to "get away". Well if u dnt want to do that how do u do that, how do u let go. My answer - sit back and thank God for all of the blessings he bestowed upon u and stop complaining about what u dnt have. I know its easier said then done. Well I am sitting at work (blessing), my car (blessing) didn't break down on the way to work...I can go on and on. What ultimately helps me get through are my two best friends who are also Bloggers in this lounge. I am so grateful to have these ppl in my life for they are true friends, its said that most gays are messy and can't be true friends. I'm not saying our friendship is perfect n I know I'm that best friend but that accept me for who I am and I do the same in return. So I say of this to say dig down deep for we all are great ppl and find a positive outlet to let go!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.8

No comments:

Post a Comment