Wednesday, June 30, 2010

love struck - distant lover

I usually write in a way that express my feelings without uncovering the true meaning, allowing others to put themselves in my shoes. But its 1:45 now and the topic of the gays and love came to mind. I can personally say that feelings for the same sex grow a lot faster then the opposite, but does that mean its love? I must admit in my younger days I was quick to pop out the L word during the infatuation phase (first 2 months or less in some cases). During this period he can do no wrong, for no flaws were displayed. Next thing u know u find out he smashed the hommies or can't communicate, then what? Well the old me would leave and move on, then realize that my feelings wasn't love. Which brings me to the question when is it okay to say that four letter word? There is no right answer, but I must say u need to KNOW HIM BEFORE U CAN LOVE HIM you understand. If yall get into a fight and u start looking for a replacement, or if u dnt know where he work or any of his friends baby that's not love. I say all of this to say recognize when ur in a phase of infatuation but dnt let the gays tell u its too soon to love.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.8

2 comments:

  1. You hit the nail on the head. Never let the gays tell you when its ok to love. If that was the case, we would all be single. Wait, most of us are single. LOL. Oh well. Time for me to post. - Careless Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really good...I think my last "relation", I was infactuated with convenience...That'll preach in a blog all by its self...2BLuvd...

    ReplyDelete