Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Name is 2BLuvd

What's Up World? Welcome to the Perception Lounge. My name is 2BLuvd... I'm a recent college graduate from a HBCU and I recently moved back to Atlanta permanently for the first time in 5 years. I was blessed enough to land a great career in my field, so at the time, most of my time is devoted to working, sleeping and hanging out with my friends. So, as many of you all know, "The Perception Lounge" is a place where my friends and I can totally be ourselves. Let me further explain. I'm GAY!! Lol... But contrary to popular belief, I’m not feminine, I wear male clothes and I still have straight friends. So that sums up the general need for my presence as a blogger. Even through college, with being a frat boy, I was physically, emotionally and socially forced to conceal my true feelings and desires for my life and my environments. Furthermore, that trend stops today. I'm excited to finally share my views on love, relationships, sex, etc. So I invite all of you guys to tune in and feel free to post comments. In addition, tell all your friends to come and feel free to express themselves. Stay tuned for more by 2Bluvd.

THIS IS MY INTRODUCTION!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment