Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Picture Perfect -Distant Lover

A whirlwind full of indescribable feelings, emotions and thoughts take over my body

My face turns red and my heart begins to race as I try to catch my breath

The thought of you brings me joy instead of happiness, for happiness may only last for a moment but this feeling has never left since I first met you

Every time my phone displays your name chills runs through my spine as if I just drunk an ice cold lemonade on a hot and humid summer day

Anger can’t exist long between the bond that we share for there’s no room for negativity

Your imperfections are no mistakes in my eyes, its what creates my smile

Every time I see something beautiful such as the morning sun creeping through my window or feel the soft midnight breeze I think of you

I want you all to myself, its like Christmas I don’t want to share but I know your heart is way too big so you must

You’ve taught me so much about myself it amazes me every day, for I only hope that I can help do the same

I sit back and look at the situation and try to figure out what is it…

Well I guess this thing we have is picture perfect

2 comments:

  1. This is really good... I wish I can meet someone who can do all of these things...2BLuvd

    ReplyDelete