Monday, June 21, 2010

Who's Careless Heart????

Who's is Careless Heart? That’s a damn good question? You can surely say that I am the oldest of the group. Am I the wisest? In some cases, yes and in some cases no. If I was, these other bitches wouldn’t be making more than me right now. BUT WHO CARES. LOL. I have to say that I am the planner of the group, although I’m extremely tired of playing that role. I’m trying to get 2BLoved to take over. She did a good job with her lil first event. I love to cook and my friends seem to think that my heart can be a lil cold sometimes. Some may think that I don’t give my heart away, while I think that I’m just saving it for the right person at the right time. I think I’m fairly creative. I’m not too fem, I don’t think, but I have changed from the gentlemen that I used to be. No more Mr. Nice guy. IDK. Maybe it’s my shield. Well enough about me b/c I could go on forever. You will find out more about me as you read on. Until then, CH.

No comments:

Post a Comment