Thursday, June 24, 2010

Man of my Dreams by 2BLuvd

Today, on the way to go see my family, one of my new friends called me. Let’s just call this friend JD. JD and I met a couple weeks ago through some mutual friends. Through conversation, JD and I ended up talking about my snacks and pieces (boys). JD then suggested that due to my current living arrangement, I have to go see whoever it is because they can’t come see me. This I totally agreed with. I later let JD know that at the time, I don’t have any pieces or snacks… “Why is that?” JD asked. “Maybe I’m too picky” I replied… So to cut to the chase and make a long story short we went into this conversation about “MY TYPE”. What is my type? Let’s see… I like masculine, attractive, intellectual, discreet, goal oriented and highly conversable men… Is that a lot to ask for? I have to be honest; I have had terrible luck in finding all of this in one nice package… Not to say I’m perfect, because I’m far from it, but I just don’t get into some of the dudes that I see when I go to various places. Another answer to the question of why don’t I talk to anyone is… I honestly don’t think that I have been in the environment with the men that I’m ultimately attracted to. The very thought of this can be really discouraging at times. When I think about it, I’m about to be in my mid 20s and I have yet to truly experience what TRUE love is. I have yet to experience dating on more cultural and intellectual level. I understand that dating doesn’t bring happiness, however, being social is one of the basic needs of mankind. After all, Adam wasn’t in that garden by his self you know…LOL . Anyway, I will get off my soap box and just leave it at this… I am ready to meet the man of dreams….I AM READY 2BLUVD!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment