Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Goodbye Cold Day by Careless Heart

As winter time approaches, we all fight to get that heat that we all need. You know what heat I'm talking about. That heat that causes there to be so many August, September, and October babies. I have to say it's really said when you have that person that can provide that heat but they are so far away. What does one do? Do you go out and find another blanket. I don't think so, or do I? All I know is, the winters aren't getting colder, and the summers are getting a lot hotter. I say this to prove that you don't just need to work on getting that heat during the winter time, you may want to work on getting that person that will bring you that cold glass of water when you want it to cool you down.

1 comment:

  1. This is deep. The whole idea is very sad yet true. Us gays look at a "peice" as a fix. I have urges o I need a peice, I am cold and need comfort o I need a peice, I want some to go to the movies o I need a peice. Why not get a man when everything is going great?

    ReplyDelete