Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I want... by Careless Heart

Today I asked someone if they wanted to go to the movies to see the Disney Movie Tron. As you all know, that movie is no longer in regular movie theaters. When they found out that it was at the dollar theater, they were like, “do you know who I am”. This is where this blog was inspired from.

I would love someone who does not mind going to the dollar theater for a date. If there is a movie there that you would like to see, why not go. Call me cheap but it’s about spending time with the person. Now I have to admit, I would not take someone to the dollar movie on our first date unless it was a movie I had heard them talk about that they really wanted to see but they missed it when it was in the theater. I also want someone that does not mind sitting at home drinking a three bottle wine. I want someone that can enjoy the finer things in life as well. We don’t always have to go to an island for vacation or to get away, but it would be nice. I would enjoy someone just getting a room in the city that we live in and having a night out on the town. I want someone that’s family oriented but their family is not their entire life. I want someone that’s willing to plan and do things just as much as I do. I like to be thought of and I’m surely going to think of the person as well. Having someone in my life that I do not have to worry about whether they are cheating or what they are doing is very important to me. I feel like that causes more stress than being single. You can keep that. If I don’t trust you, you’re probably not a major part of my life. I want someone that wants forever with someone else. Why plan for now. I want a future with you. I’m not afraid to live with the person I’m with, let them meet my family, and get things together. I want someone secure enough to be themselves. We don’t have to hold hands when we walk down the street or you have to introduce me as your partner, but don’t introduce me as a lie. I hate when people are like, this is my good friend from school. Just say, this is Phillip and leave it at that. No need for explanations. I want someone that feels like my world and I feel like theirs. I want someone that’s mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment