Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Red Hat - Distant Lover


I dont know what it is about dudes in red hats but it increases their sex appeal. Even if he isnt that cute you give him a second look. I cant say its the color because if someone has on a red shirt then it isnt the same. I didnt notice it until someone from my pass pointed it out. Then after looking in the mirror I saw it *ting* :). I was like damn! I use to always wonder why my best friend wore that red hat with EVERYTHING lol. Its a well kept secret. In side that girl you just walk by with that red hat on she is saying to her self, "I know you looking". Some ppl dont realize what power they possess by having on that hat. I say it gives off a lil more boy then normal. Now when I see the other half walking out the house with a red hat, he will be sent the other way. I dont know where the hell he think hes going...

No comments:

Post a Comment