Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dating???? Careless Heart

What does it mean to date. I think me and my friends talk about this way too much. We all have different views on what it means to date. Some believe that you should date someone for months before your sleep in the same bed while some believe that they will lose interest if they do not sleep with them within a month. Should you date several people at the same time? This is a good question. I believe that if you seriously have interest in someone, you should not be dating more than that person. I think dating is hard enough to juggle around people. I can’t say that I haven’t dated more than one person because I have. When I do it, I do it because I don’t really have a great bit of interest of the people or because they aren’t showing a great deal of interest in me and it is what it, a date (a night out and about or in enjoying the company of another.). My friends say that I date as if I’m in a relationship. I’m starting to think that this is the wrong route to take. Why do certain things with someone. I swear the way I date leaves nothing for me to look forward to in the future. The buck stops here. Date it down dawl is back in effect, but in a new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment